Peli BioThermal, the life science industry’s partner from discovery to distribution, recently concluded its InnovationShare webinar series. Launched in March 2021, InnovationShare was designed to fill the in-person learning gap during the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. Webinars brought industry innovators together to share knowledge and address challenges in a quickly evolving global supply chain.
“Learning and growing together over the past two years was arguably more important than ever for the cold chain industry. The pace of change required quick innovation and grounding in best practices,” said Adam Tetz, Director of Worldwide Marketing at Peli BioThermal. “With a return to more traditional events, Peli BioThermal is excited to continue to deliver these industry-leading online learning modules.”
While InnovationShare webinars are complete, all ten webinars are available on demand through the Peli BioThermal website.
- Part 1: Outline and Justification for the QT Methodology
- Part 2: A worked example of the methodology
- GDP Update – The Importance of Self Auditing
- Analysis of shipper performance using performance curves
- Points to consider when selecting or creating thermal lane profiles
- Clinical Trial Regulation (CTR) and the role of clinical supply chain transparency
- Using AI to Predict Ambient Temperature Throughout a Pharmaceutical Shipping Lane
- Integrating Real Time Track and Trace via IoT into the Cold Chain
- Cell and Gene Therapies and the Cold Chain Logistics Necessary for Success
- Single Use vs Reusable for Temperature Control Packaging