Logistics Business organises a twice-yearly international, virtual exhibition for the logistics and materials handling industry. The Logistics Business Show provides an important new platform for interaction between suppliers and users of logistics, IT, transport and supply chain services, warehousing and materials handling.
The exhibition virtual marketplace enables visitors to source products online, request quotations, meet exhibitors on video calls and chats, network, download documents and watch the conference. The next event will be held on 20-24th September, and features a conference and 70 exhibitors.
The Exhibition Hall will have six themes:
- Forklift & AGV Technology
- Handling Automation Systems
- Packaging & Pallets
- Software & Computing
- Transport Services & Equipment
- Warehousing Equipment
Visitors will be able to shuffle through the hall and search for specific requirements from a filtered list of categories. Exhibitors already confirmed include Rite-Hite, Panasonic, 6 River Systems, Michelin, Geek+, Interroll, Tennant, Datalogic, Gebhardt, Forbo, Locus, Descartes and Denso.
Roundtable Panel Discussions
Hosted by Logistics Business magazine Editor Paul Hamblin, September’s Panel Discussion Roundtables are on the following themes:
- Forklifts and DC Vehicles: No Diesel, No Driver?
- Tomorrow’s Forklifts Explored
- IT Hardware: Rugged Mobility for Pick & Track
- Loading Bay: Efficient Dock Operations
- Logistics: The 2030 Logistics Landscape – Crystal ball time
- Materials Handling: Intralogistics Projects and Innovations
- Packaging: When Waste is not a dirty word
- Robotics: Collaboration or Conflict? Who Wins When Humans and Robots Meet?
- Software: Top 10 Buzzwords – What They Mean and How They Grow Your Business
- Transport & Forwarding: Winning the Friction Fight
- Warehouse Automation: Lights Out? The Future of Warehousing
Contact the Logistics Business Show team to book your stand now
UK Tel: +44 (0)1480 455660