At the Logistics Business Virtual Exhibition next year visitors and exhibitors will have a chance to engage in a series of live panel discussions.
The new virtual exhibition for the logistics and materials handling industry will be February 22nd – 25th.
This new digital show provides a platform for interaction between logistics, IT, transport and supply chain services, warehousing and materials handling manufacturing industries. The exhibition virtual marketplace enables visitors to source products online, request specific quotations, meet exhibitors on video calls & chats, networking, downloading documents and more.
There will be 6 virtual halls: Forklift & AGV Technology, Handling Automation Systems, Packaging & Pallets, Software & Computing, Transport Services & Equipment, Warehousing Equipment. Visitors will be able to browse halls and search for specific requirements from a long list of sub-categories.
If you are interested in participating in any of the panel discussions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
To register as a visitor click here
For more information about the show click here
- Distribution Centre Project Management
- Supply Chain Software-as-a-service Thought Leadership
- Loading Bay & Warehouse Safety
- Automated & Robot Warehouse Vehicles
- Packaging for eCommerce
- Contract Logistics & Freight Management
- Forklift Technology Innovations
- Sortation & Conveying Suppliers’ Forum
- Storage System Projects
- Transport Management IT Platform Decisions
- Wearable Devices and Data Capture in Logistics
- Pallets & Palletizing for Green Supply Chains