Körber will unveil the future of warehouse management, control and simulation, robotics, as well as voice at its first in-person European supply chain networking event – 11-13 October 2022 – in Rotterdam.
“Supply chains influence every aspect of a business’s success,” says Michael Brandl, Executive Vice President EMEA Operations at Körber Supply Chain Software. “That requires flawless execution – only possible with software and services enabling resilience, flexibility and agility. From employee engagement, end user experience, digitization, process or asset optimization, all the way to sustainability, Körber provides the software solutions to conquer supply chain complexity.”
In light of these trends, Körber will demonstrate its latest advances and solution roadmap, including:
- The cloud: Körber’s SaaS solutions increase efficiency, reliability, resilience, green practices and cybersecurity. This will bolster the capabilities of its full suite of supply chain solutions.
- Unified Control System (UCS): Coming in 2023, the UCS will uniquely integrate and control different working models – including fixed automation, voice systems, and 3rd party AMR systems – under a single solution.
- K.Sight CLASS for operations: A preview of new advances connects data on daily operations from the WMS for real-time planning and design. The result is immediate visibility into operational health and stronger strategic planning.
- Enspire Commerce platform: Including one of the industry’s most renowned order management systems (OMS), the platform enables order visibility across channels and actionable data. This is heightened when used in tandem with Kӧrber’s fulfilment solutions.
- myShipinfo: The freight audit payment (FAP) service complements OMS and WMS capabilities for unparalleled levels of last-mile profitability, control, intelligence and customer experience.
Businesses and opinion leaders across industries, company sizes and needs will present how they are revolutionising supply chains with these software solutions from Körber. This includes:
- Roland Berger’s results of the industry’s first Supply Chain Benchmarking Report, developed on behalf of Körber. The report reveals what distinguishes the world’s most sophisticated supply chains.
- Boxy’s roll-out of the first e-commerce fulfilment solution integrating and managing pick by light, put to light, goods-to-person (G2P) Geek+ AMRs and parcel sorting Libiao AMRs under the supervision of one unified control system.
- Hermes Fulfilment’s use of the K.Motion WMS and the K.Motion YMS to keep pace with consumers’ expectations for convenience, speed and choice.
- Yusen Logistics’ experience with K.Sight CLASS to simulate warehouse operations for unrivalled cost and time savings.
- Coperion’s partnership with Körber, enabling various warehouses by using the K.Motion ISL (Integrated Site Logistics) solution in the digital factory for supply chain visibility to mitigate disruptions from customer demand, product shortages or unplanned events.
- C-LOG’s end-to-end software suite, including K.Motion WMS, WCS and DOM to support growth and performance for third-party logistics.