More than ever, supply chains are determining who wins in the food and grocery industry. In the face of adversity, supply chains have demonstrated the enormous role they play in organisations’ success and now is the time to capitalise on gains made. Join us at the Supply Chain Summit on 17 June 2021 to interact with peers and partners, exploring how supply chains are developing new capabilities to serve customers better and drive business growth.
Key speakers include:
• Luke Jensen, CEO, Ocado Solutions
• Susan Barratt, CEO, IGD
• David Sheldon, Head of Global Supply Chain Development, Nestlé
• Julie Faulkner, European Customer Services Manager, Kellogg Company
Topic areas include:
Key Topic areas:
• Views from the top: Hear first-hand accounts of business success in the face of unprecedented adversity, opinions on what it has taken to excel and what recent developments mean for people and processes.
• Expansion of ecommerce: Hear how the online opportunity is being addressed and how teams are developing models to serve consumers at the right price.
• Digitally transformed: As he push to a more ‘hands-off’ environment will increase the need to find insights in data to identify risk, find efficiencies and add value, explore examples of the digitalisation and automation of supply chain activities.
• Re-engineered for resilience: See how your peers are developing supply chains capable of functioning well in adversity.
• Sustainability gains significance: hear from industry leaders who are taking on the challenge and delivering impact in this increasingly vital area.
Web site: and registration: https://www.igd.com/events/supply-chain-summit