UK-based pallet network Pall-Ex says it is accelerating its growth into the B2C market thanks to a six-figure IT investment that “will revolutionise” freight visibility for customers across its entire network. Developed in-house by the Pall-Ex IT team, MyNexus will provide next-level track and trace capabilities on consignments across the firm’s UK delivery network. Created with input from Pall-Ex’s own members, B2B customers and B2C customers, the MyNexus software will provide full visibility on all consignments for the first time.
The new cloud-based system has the scale to develop and is designed with customer usability in mind. It benefits from a number of key features to support the growth of Pall-Ex as it moves further into the B2C market.
MyNexus features include:
• A customer-friendly interface
• Real-time GPS tracking
• Customised dashboards
• A range of viewing options, from consignment overviews to detailed pallet information
• An integrated address book
• Bespoke KPI reports
• Highlights service levels in remote or rural locations
• Images of consignments documented with electronic proof-of-delivery and geo-tagging